Blogging is growing very rapidly and have gained popularity in recent days. Today everyone have a dream to start his/her own blog online. But apart from it blogging is now become a business in online world. If you are doing internet marketing online than blogging is one of your best marketing tool. In this article I will tell you about the 5 reasons why blogging is the new internet marketing tool.
Blogging is simple
The simple way to share your content over internet is blogging. Creating a blog isn’t a rocket science. Toady anybody can create a blog easily online. All you have to buy a domain name and hosting for your blog. Blogging platforms like WordPress make blogging so easy that it can be managed by any users who have zero knowledge in coding. Blogging is like having a virtual piece of paper and you just write your ideas, experiences, new products, and hope that the truth behind your articles comes out and entice your reader to also try your product. If you have a PC and an Internet connection (who doesn’t?) then you can blog and advertise.
Blogging is Authentic
In today’s competitive marketing world, we question the credibility of advertisers’ claims. However, in blogs, real people share their real-life experiences. Reading blogs about first-hand product use is like talking to people about their first-hand experience. You definitely want to buy a tried and tested product. These are some of the reasons that make blogging an authentic way to promote your products and services and gain trust from users.
Blogging is free
Blogging doesn’t cost you a single penny. You don’t have to pay for the articles that you have written for your blog. Blogging is yet to be proven as a mainstream online advertising media, most sites see it as something to augment current marketing tools and thus offer it for free. Any opportunity for free web time is definitely a bonus especially to businesses that are starting up. Needless to say, paid blog pages can generate more income for your seriously growing business.
Blogging builds credibility
As you get more and more into writing your experiences on a particular niche or industry, your readers come to realize that they can rely on your posts for their own information needs. As such, you become an expert on it; as a consequence, more readers visit your site and more bloggers link to your blogs. As companies and professional organizations notice the growth of your readership base, they may soon get in touch with you for advertising on your blog page, or make you an affiliate, which pays for every referral generated from your blog site.
Blogging builds your market.
When you start a blog, you eventually share your blog with your friends and want to increase the visitors of your blog. To increase your readership base. Look into the following ways to build your market through blogging:
- By using your e-mail: – Today, blogging is overcoming the e-mail’s popularity in quickly and effectively reaching and expanding a market. In this age of speed and quick access, logging in and checking your e-mail’s inbox is just a click away. Let them explore your site by using a short e-mail message as teaser to your blog site. If your e-mail is on an entirely different subject, use your e-mail signature to give a link to the site.
- By using subscription: – An easy way to get your readers e-mail is to give them an opportunity to subscribe to your blog. Add a subscription box to your blog. Today plenty of email subscription services like Aweber, Mail chimp help you to collect email addresses of your blog readers.
- By understanding your readers: – Conduct a simple survey for your readers to understand what they want from your site. Ask readers to give you feedback on a post, an ad link, or a trial that you shared. In this way, it is like interviewing your readers without the commitment and intrusion of a face-to-face interview.
- By joining a blog network: – A network of blogs considered as a collection of blog sites that share the same industry, interest, readership base, payment mode, etc. Consumers find credibility and convenience in clicking one link to several real bloggers about a single subject. Clearly, more bloggers are better than one.
- By using RSS: – RSS is the fastest growing technology on the Internet today. As such, having RSS feeds to your blog is definitely another means of generating awareness for your readership base. Having a variety of feeds can add interest to your blog site. Some of them are feedly or feedburner.
Blogging is really a great way to doing business online. Give your business a boost by effectively using blogging as an Internet marketing tool. I hope that you like this post and if you have any thoughts regarding this post, you can share it with us. Just drop a comment below.
If you like this post, don’t forget to share it with others.