Looking for a helpful way to re-engage your past or existing customers as well as prospects on Facebook?
Are you wondering how to utilize your remarketing to deliver the behavior based messaging to a particular segment or audiences? If your answer is ‘yes’, then you have certainly come to the right place.
Whether you are looking to build or create a successful remarketing funnels on Facebook, you will need to deliver the unique advertisement to custom audiences. Your audience can be your present or existing audiences or the segment in accordance with the browsing history as well as interests.
In this post, you will discover seven ways to turn your existing website visitors and cold leads into your trustworthy customers by way of Facebook remarketing campaigns.
- How to create a social media marketing content plan
- Social Media Marketing Trends that are dominating 2017
Facebook remarketing campaign is one of the most trusted and hidden gems of advertisement in this world of promotion and advertisement. While many advertisers these days use Facebook remarketing tactics for better promotion for business; they are sometimes target existing visitors and neglect the wide range of other Facebook advertisement audiences.
- Remarket to Specific Landing Page Visitors – When you decided to remarket your Facebook tactics with the help of particular marketing campaign, you need to think about the landing page visitors. It would be better if you remarket your specific landing page visitors.
- Remarket to Your Blog or Web Blog Readers – As discussed or remarketing your landing page visitors, you can remarket your blog or web blog readers, but the tactics would be different. For example, you share your views with a small post through Facebook, but do not go for paid advertisement for this type.
- Remarket to Your Existing Buyers – To remarket your existing buyers, you can send them value added email, if they are or some of them are subscribed to your newsletters, then you can directly send them email and they will be informed with the products and or services you are offering. This is the best way the can be informed and they will get all new products or service related information on first hand. You can easily segment your audience into active and inactive readers as well.
- Remarket to Your Free Trial Users – To remarket your audience and promote your current products and or services segmenting your audiences. There are generally two types of audiences, you can come across, and you can divide them accordingly. You can divide them as active and inactive audiences for better remarketing.
- Remarket to Your Email Subscribers or Readers – Remarketing is not an easy task, but you need to work on it for a long time. You can email your subscribers or the readers for better email marketing with the help of Facebook.
- Remarket to Your Buyers Who Already Made a Purchase – To remarket your existing buyers or the buyers who already made a purchase who are likely to return to your website for next buying, you can create a new Facebook custom audience and set up a marketing campaign.
- Remarket to Your Target Segment of Buyers – As you do segment analysis for your existing buyers, you can remarket your target segment of buyers that you are about to target for future. This will help you understand the existing and future buyers in different perspective.
Marketers generally spend hundreds and even thousands of dollars to get traffic to their websites, but only a little fraction of those visitors or traffic decide to make a final buying on their first visit only.
With the help of Facebook custom audiences, you can always retarget or remarket every one of your blog or website visitors with a highly relevant offer, probably which you have now or about to come.
Whether you are looking to create or build a successful remarketing funnels as well as high-campaign ROI i.e. return on investment, a single remarketing approach will not work, better you apply a bunch of things that help you attain the goals.
Here, we have described seven Facebook remarketing tactics that will surely help you turn the existing website or blog visitors and get more and more cold leads from your loyal customers. You will get the best possible outcomes, in the time you segregate your audiences according to their browsing history as well as interests.
Sunny Chawla is a Marketing Manager at seocompany experts. A leading ecommerce seo agency with ethical approach to digital marketing. He would love to share thoughts on social media marketing, SEO, SEM etc.